Tampa Bay Rays, Philadelphia Phillies, Joey Wendle HILLIES LOSE TO THE TAMPA BAY RAYS 6-4!! THEY ARE DONE!! THE HOPE IS OFFICIALLY GONE!!

I think my appearance right now. I think my actually my plain white t shirt, uh kind of describes the feeling right now uh wave the white flag, phillies throw in the towel, throw it in you’re done. You are done. I know there’s still mathematically there’s still a chance. They still have a chance […]

http://www.poweredupnews.com/tampa-bay-rays-philadelphia-phillies-joey-wendle-hillies-lose-to-the-tampa-bay-rays-6-4-they-are-done-the-hope-is-officially-gone/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=tampa-bay-rays-philadelphia-phillies-joey-wendle-hillies-lose-to-the-tampa-bay-rays-6-4-they-are-done-the-hope-is-officially-gone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seeed Studio Odyssey Blue Review

Google Drive, Cloud computing SYNC Google to Nextcloud Data Migration Tool and Backup/Restore Guide

1L with a GPU! Lenovo ThinkStation P340 Tiny