ULTABEAUTY TRY ON AND REVIEW Makeup Mommas #makeuptryon #newmakeup #makeupreview

A lip oil, one blush and highlighter duo and a eye gloss topper, so im gon na go ahead and play with this and im also going to use the ulta base that i purchased the eye primer as well as the pomade and im also going to use The colourpop lippie stix that i purchased in that video as well for those who are new, my name is priscilla welcome. I hope you consider subscribing to this wonderful channel and for everyone else, welcome back you guys, um. I hope you guys enjoy this video and, if youre ready lets go ahead and get into the video i applied my foundation, concealer bronzer off camera and now im gon na go in with the sun seeker lip oil that came in the kit. I thought i might as well put it on just to you know, should put it on earlier, but its all good kind of smells like strawberries. It is nourishing it doesnt feel like it nourishes the lips. The kid does say: create a trendy, monochromatic chromatic full face. Look with the untamed tones peach, paradise kit, featuring complementary shades of peach and warm neutrals you can achieve the runway. Inspired trendy monochromatic look so im not going to go in with the blush and highlighter dual and this it is like a peachy pink blush. I have swatched it and it does feel like a swatch is different than what it appears to be, and i have used it once if you are lighter in tone um.

You may not like the highlighter in it because it is like a gold color, but if you actually like that kind of highlighter, you might like it and i am going heavy handed because it does take some um building up. Let me show you guys im like really going in there its a pretty color, so i noticed that when i would go and soft with it, it wasnt showing as much so i had to keep building it up. Thats why i went heavy handed with it because i knew um. It would be a better payoff like that, and i do like how the blush color looks on my cheeks, so it is a very pretty color. If you build it up, so were going to take the highlighter next, and this one is pretty pigmented id say. I feel like in the pan, it looks like it has a gold with a slight pink undertone to it, but in the initial application it looks like a true goal to me. So if youre not into a true goal, then youre not gon na, like the highlighter in here, you can always go ahead and use this as eyeshadow too. I mean you can use this in your crease and your lid and then, if you want to top that off with the highlighter, you can so now lets use the pomade, and i have the shade dark brown and it looks like this. This is probably not the best brush to use with it.

Uh angled one would be better, but this is what i have so were just gon na go with it and im just going in to fill in my eyebrows. I dont really need to like reshape them or anything i just need to like outline them and fill them in the color is kind of dark. For me for my eyebrows, i feel i dont have my glasses on so its like. Oh, it goes good with my root color, but im gon na be dyeing my hair again to get it back to this color other than that i mean its fine. Oh i dont mind it. I havent worn it for a long time to say, like it stays in place, but the initial application. I like it im now taking the ulta eyeshadow primer in the shade nude, and i am going to be going in with this and then with the eyeshadow palette. I have tried this already in the past. I have a sample size. My sister in law had given it to me, and i like it because um it does help keep my eyeshadow in place. Some primers dont work. Well, for me, i just like how it gives me a little bit of a nude finish. There are some primers like the milani one that i have it. Doesnt really give me like a tint or like nudie base, and i do need to set my primer. If not, then it will crease.

I do have some oily lids so now lets dive into the eyeshadow palette. It comes with four eyeshadows two mattes and two shimmers. I feel like you can get like two really easy looks so im gon na go in with maybe this combo here so lets lets kind of just play with it. Lets play with some makeup im: first going to go in with utopia in the crease im now going in with daydreamer in the crease, as well as the lid taking a flat brush and going in with daydreamer and patting that on the lid Music. Definitely leave some fallout im now going into sunburst and im going to put that on the lid as well im first going to try it dry and then ill wet my brush to see how it looks: wet Music, okay, im gon na try it wet as you Guys can see, i do have some fallout um from the eye shadow, so setting spray lets, try picking up some powder and then oops spraying it on this side. Im gon na apply it with my finger. You know what my finger im gon na go back into. Daydreamer, which is the pink matte shade into the crease um i feel like. I need something to tie it together, so im just gon na use that shade before i go in with mascara. This kit also comes with a eye gloss topper. It looks really pretty um were just gon na try it out.

I wouldnt go in with something like this, because its just too can you guys see that its just too gooey and my eyelids are already oily, but were gon na, try it out because it did come in the kit and it might help the eyeshadow. And this is in the shade free spirit. I think thats too much now were gon na dab, some here and im just gon na go in and slightly pat it get a little bit and apply it. Music were going to do the same to the other eye instantly i want to put powder on, but its gon na be okay, priscilla, its gon na be okay. I already feel it like sticky ugh. It has an interesting effect, but im pretty sure my eyeshadow will be coming off soon. Im gon na go ahead and put some mascara and ill be right back im sure you guys can hear my kids, okay, you guys so everything that i used was from the ota kit. The ulta brow pomade the eyeshadow base, and i also put on the lippy. Stick that i purchased um during my haul as well, and lets go over some of this right off the bat. If you guys can come in closer. If you guys can see that my eyeshadow, like i had said earlier, was gon na come off and it is already coming off for those who use this, i mean tell me how you guys make it work.

What do you guys do because i would not gravitate towards that? Oh, i wonder if it could be like a lip. Topper lets. Try it okay, im gon na say for your eyes. No, i dont know i dont know so were just gon na try it. Okay, its a lot: okay, dab, dab, dab, dab, okay as a topper, maybe if im doing like a lick and then im just taking pictures and posting on instagram, then yeah on the lips. Why not and on the eyes no, the ulta eyeshadow primer, i do like it, it is 12. There are cheaper ones at the drugstore. Of course, i like the milani one ive, also tried the wet and wild one. I loved it when it was part of the fergie line um now its just the fergie line is discontinued, so um the regular one ive tried it, but i didnt feel like the formula is the same and i did feel like i creased um and i havent Tried it since so, would i try it again? I dont know i like this one because it has a tint to it, which is like it gives me a nude canvas and my veins dont peek through the milani and the wet and wild dont, have a tint to them. At least on me. It doesnt come often, so you can like see through it. So if i find something else at the drugstore thats less than 12, then i will give it a shot.

But for now this one, its its good, the eyeshadow palette, um, has a lot of fallout and i tried wiping it away, but its still, i have like glitter here. If you guys can see that um, i was not a fan of the eyeshadow palette. The mattes are fine, this one sunburst, i tried multiple ways to apply it, as you guys saw, and the best way was when i put some setting spray on my finger and then applied it that way other than that it just wasnt really coming off, and i Tried actually grabbing some with my brush and then spraying it and then applying it. But then i just got like a chunk, so yeah um im not a fan, not a fan of this eyeshadow palette. The lip oil was fine. I mean honestly, i dont have much info on lip oils lip glosses, i dont know i just felt like it was a good gloss in a sense. I dont know how to distinguish between a lip boy and a lip gloss. Honestly, i know lip oils are supposed to be nourishing for the lips more than a gloss, so yeah i mean its its okay, the pomade. I like it the shade i wish they had like a shade that was a bit lighter than this one. This one is dark brown, medium brown was ashy, i think, and then there is another warm brown or something so between the shade below this one and this one if they can kind of bring one together.

That would be perfect. It is better than the ellie colors. One, so if i find one a little bit better, i would probably try it and the drugstore. I have a cello one that has like the brush on one side and then the pomade on the other side, which is super helpful. I got it in a boxy charm and it still has stuff in it, so im still using it, and i i really like that one, i like the shade of it everything, so i wanted to try a different one in it, its pretty good so out of The four piece kit, the thing that i like the most was actually the blush um wouldnt. I have thoughts they didnt swatch, like it would be nice, but it it comes out nice. I, like it, the highlighter its nice but its too gold. For me, i wouldnt really pick it out all the time. You know i wouldnt really go for it so im its okay though, but the blush yeah. I think i will pull this out just to use the blush out of the four piece kit. This is what i like the most was the blush um. Would i go out and get the kit if i knew no, i would not purchase this kit, the gloss topper. I mean what what is that i dont understand my sister told me: it was a trend or something like that. I havent heard of that trend, but that trend is not for oily lit girls.

Let me tell you so that was you know my review, the and then the other two standalone products. They were good. The four piece kit i pass on it im sure you can go into like wet and wild or essence or one of those uh drugstore brands that are on the lower end in pricing and probably put like your own little kit together and like it much better. Its got to be real, its going to be real right, so there you guys have it. This is the final look using the ulta products from ota. I hope you guys enjoyed this video if you guys did id appreciate, if you guys give it a big thumbs up and if you um havent already done so. I hope you consider subscribing to this wonderful channel and ill see you guys all on my next video have a blessed day.

The post ULTABEAUTY TRY ON AND REVIEW | Makeup Mommas #makeuptryon #newmakeup #makeupreview appeared first on Beauty Cosmetic Reviews.


https://www.beautycosmetic.reviews/2021/08/28/ultabeauty-try-on-and-review-makeup-mommas-makeuptryon-newmakeup-makeupreview/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seeed Studio Odyssey Blue Review

Google Drive, Cloud computing SYNC Google to Nextcloud Data Migration Tool and Backup/Restore Guide

1L with a GPU! Lenovo ThinkStation P340 Tiny