Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation: is it THAT GOOD?!

This stuff has been making its rounds its going viral, i would say its very popular right now on tick, tock im, seeing it all over youtube im, seeing it all over instagram theres, some people that are saying this is the best foundation theyve ever put on their Face theres a lot of really crazy claims going on not just from people trying it, but also from the foundation itself. It says right over here. This is for your best, healthy, looking skin day every day, theres also a ton of other claims which we will get into, and i have tried this already. This is not going to be a first impression. I do feel especially when it comes to foundations that first impressions are helpful, but not the most helpful. I think it is important to have like some solid wear time before giving you guys any type of review just because things change very drastically with foundation. So ive already done the work ive tried this out. I have a lot of thoughts already that im going to be sharing with you and we are going to be demoing. It im going to be chatting about it and hopefully, by the end of the video youll, have a good idea of whether or not this is a good fit for you. Also, while you know were here chatting about makeup, i thought it would be fun to also demo the new milk makeup liquid bronzer. These are the new bionic products.

We have the bionic glow, which is actually a highlighter and then the bionic bronzer. I already tried this yesterday. I already have some initial thoughts, but i want to try it again, especially with this foundation. I think it could be a really interesting combo hit thumbs up button if you enjoyed todays video and subscribe, if you are not subscribed already and want to join the fam and lets get started, putting some foundation on this face before i do absolutely anything. We need to prep the skin, make sure its ready to receive some foundation im not going to use any real primer, because i just dont like doing that when im testing out foundations, because i just never know if my reaction is from the primer or if its From the foundation just makes sense to keep it simple, so im going to go in with my inky list omega watercream. This is just a very, very lightweight, but hydrating moisturizer, so its perfect, because its not going to disrupt the foundation at all. The main claims for this foundation is that its natural looking, while still being a medium coverage, so this is not a skin tint dont get that wrong. I actually thought before even trying this that this was going to be a super super light covered skin tint like product. I dont know why i thought that, but i just did so just know. This is a pretty much like a solid medium, almost full coverage foundation.

Um, but even though it does have that coverage, this is supposed to be very natural and healthy. Looking on the skin, its also supposed to be very hydrating, there is hyaluronic acid in here. So this is what the box looks like and theres. Actually, a lot of information on here that im going to read to you guys, because i actually think its really funny right at the top here. It says that the skin looks more radiant by up to 285. I just thought that was kind of funny because, like cant really calculate radiance, you know it also says that it is long lasting, which is an important note, undetectable coverage and improves the look of skin with each wear clinically proven results. Boost hydration up to 166. Skin looks plumper and smoother by up to 181 percent, and skin tone looks more even up to 210. It basically says that it will make all of your dreams come true. That is the description of this product. The way that this product is described definitely is very much up my alley, which is also what got me very excited about it, because if you didnt know im gon na say it, i have dry skin. I know i say this a million times in every video, but it is relevant to this conversation and i do look for foundations that have some radiance to it. That dont obviously make my skin look drier and i also just dont really like foundations that look heavy that feel heavy and that have almost like too much coverage.

I like a solid medium coverage foundation when i am going for something that i want to cover up. My face and im not going for a skin tint. Okay, so lets actually apply this to my face. So you can see what im talking about. I am going to be using the shade for neutral, which matches me pretty much perfectly its a really really good match. As you can see, the foundation comes in a tube, but there is a pump which is really great. I love a good tube pump, combo youre going to want to mix it up just a little bit and im going to squirt out one pump on the back of my hand, im going to apply it with a foundation brush. I have used it with a brush. A sponge and my fingers a brush, definitely does work better. For me, i find the sponge kind of makes it not really apply quite as evenly, and i just personally dont always love applying foundations with my fingers, personal preference thing, so a brush just works best. This is a little nars foundation brush, so im going to pick up whats on back. On the back of my hand, im going to start on one side of my face, and i was actually really surprised with how thick this product is. I expected that it would be a little bit more like a tinted moisturizer type of formula where it was a little bit more liquidy and fluid its definitely not.

It has a much thicker consistency. I actually find the consistency makes it so. The foundation really smooths on the skin, because its not super liquid, it doesnt like fall in every little like crevice and pour on my face it just kind of smooths over it. If that makes any sense like thats how i imagined it in my head, at least you see how easy that was to blend out. I basically put zero effort into that and it looks pretty much flawless thats. Another thing that i do like about this: its not finicky at all its really easy to work into the skin, so i wanted to do one half of my face at a time just so you guys can see the difference so heres with the foundation and heres Without okay now lets do the other side im gon na put one more pump. I also want to mention theres no fragrance in this foundation, which im so relieved by, because i do feel like charlotte. Tilbury typically goes towards those fragrances, but they probably hurt our cries and they did not put fragrance in this foundation. Okay, two pumps on my face. This is what it looks like and it looks fantastic. The finish is: glowy um, its actually almost a little bit too glowy for my liking. You can see. I look very, very shiny, like in the center of my face, which im very easily able to knock out with a little bit of powder but thats.

Something to definitely note, i think, if you do have very, very, very oily skin. You may want to avoid this because the shininess does kind of get a little bit more intense throughout the day as somebody with dry skin and somebody who also likes a glow im, fine with it. But i just think its important to know for people who dont like a glow and also have extra oily skin and want to avoid a formula that just makes them look extra glowy. So now that i have this on my face and you guys can see what it looks like, i actually wanted to pull out two other foundations that i have on my collection just to chat about how i feel like they compare, because when i first applied this, I was like okay. This applies really nicely like im really happy with everything here, but it doesnt feel unique in the formula like ive definitely tried this before and right away. I thought of the a cosmetic cc cream and its interesting, because i watched a couple other reviews and i think taylor nguyen also mentioned that she found that it was similar to the a cosmetics cc and i totally see that with the texture. With the finish with the coverage, basically, everything about this reminds me of the cosmetic cc. If you guys have tried both. Let me know if you agree in the comments, but i honestly cannot not see the similarities between the two another one that im actually kind of happy that its similar to, because this is a discontinuity product – is the ysl toucha class, all in one glow foundation.

This is an old favorite of mine. Actually, so is the it cosmetics cc, and can i just show you guys how similar the packaging is to the to the ysl touch its kind of crazy right? They look identical. This is slightly less similar. I feel like this. Actually, isnt, quite as thick in texture and doesnt have as much coverage, but the way that it sits, feels and looks on. The skin is very, very, very, very similar um, whereas a cosmetic cc cream like i feel like it, hits all of the same boxes as the charlotte tilbury one. I think if you also really liked these products, you would probably really enjoy the charlotte tilbury one because they do have that similarity. And on top of that, if you already have these in your collection and youre working through them and youre wondering if this is any different or if its worth adding it to your collection, i feel like because you get such a similar effect with both these products And if you already like them, i dont think its worth it to get the charlotte tilbury one. So i thought it was important to mention these guys for both of those reasons, so i do find that this foundation does live up to a lot of its claims. It definitely is hydrating natural looking. It does have pretty much undetectable coverage because it has that coverage, but it just doesnt look heavy its also hydrating and has a nice glow to it.

The one thing, though, that i find that this doesnt quite live up to is the longevity part. I find that this wears really nicely up to a certain point, but once it hits that point, i find that it does start to look a little bit heavier on the skin. It almost starts to settle on my face its really not the craziest thing in the world, its not something that would ever prevent me from wearing this product. But i dont think that i would wear this if i knew i had to be out for like 12 hours at a time, and i wanted my foundation to look like flawless for those entire 12 hours. I have other foundations that i find do that a lot better, so thats all. I really have to say about it for right now, but lets put on the rest of the makeup, and i want to try the milk bionic glow and bionic bronzer with you guys, but first for my concealer im going to go in with my lancome tantidel. Ultra wear this pairs really nicely actually with this foundation, because its a little bit more matte. So i find it kind of dulls the shine in the center over here where i put the concealer, but also because this has such good coverage. I dont really find that. I have to put the concealer anywhere else in my face, which is really nice. Im gon na set my face a little bit and knock out some of the shine, because it is pretty intense im gon na use my charlotte tilbury powder.

I just felt like it was fitting and im gon na put this underneath my eyes, chin nose and my forehead. Putting on the powder, i feel like is a big game. Changer with this foundation, knocking out that shine just gives it that really flawless. Look that i really like, and it makes my pores look even more invisible in a weird way. I almost find it boosts the foundation from like a medium coverage to a full coverage look again, but still with it being nice and lightweight. So this bronzer comes in three different shades: im going to be using the shade time travel, which is the lightest if youve tried, the milk bionic blush theyre very similar in formula theyre, both like a gel like texture, but i actually find with this bronzer – is that It actually has a lot more pigment than the blush, so a little bit really goes a long way like this is actually probably way too much. Im gon na just take my finger and put it on my cheekbones, and you could definitely blend this out with your fingers. I did that yesterday and it worked beautifully but im going to try with a brush today because i feel like it will just be a lot easier to melt into the skin and im right. That took two seconds. Look how nice that looks! This is definitely definitely a great formula for like a no makeup makeup. Look if you want something extra extra natural.

I posted a little first impression of this product on my tic toc, and i mentioned in the comments on the tech talk that i really like this because it looks super natural looking, but it still has that pop. It really melts into the skin so nicely to where it looks like its part of it, but it shows up like you look bronzed, which sometimes with liquid bronzers, they could be almost too natural, where you almost barely even see them. This isnt the case with this guy look how nice that looks. The color is also really nice, too. Im gon na take a little bit of the bionic glow. This is in the shade reality and its like a golden brown shade. I actually initially thought that this was bronzers when i first got it um, but its not its a glowy highlighter. It is a very gold shade when you squeeze it out of the tube, but it does sheer out quite a bit once you start to actually work into the skin. As you can see, doesnt look like as intense so im. Just gon na put a little bit. Layered, on top of the bronzer, and look at how nice that looks, you could totally even mix these in together. If you wanted to, if you wanted to transform this bronzer into a glowy liquid bronzer, this would be a perfect color to mix it in with because it has the same kind of undertone to it.

Oh, i also want to mention with this foundation there really isnt any tackiness. I was actually a little bit concerned when i initially applied this because it felt like it was a little bit sticky and i was worried that it was going to stay. That way. I wouldnt say that it set down 100. There is a little bit of slip to it still, but it doesnt feel uncomfortable or tacky either. I think thats, what contributes to the way that it wears throughout the day, because typically foundations that are super glowy, have that slightly tackier feel to them. So theyll kind of transfer a little bit easier and theyll move around a little bit more, whereas foundations that just set down completely will typically not transfer or move around as much. I think thats. What contributes to the kind of not the best wear with this foundation? So all my makeup has been applied, heres. What the foundation looks like after everything is done. I actually almost find that, after applying blush bronzer a little bit of that powder and just like the rest of my makeup, i i swear it like transforms from medium coverage foundation to a completely like full coverage foundation in a weird way. I almost find that it looks just more perfected once everything is on the face. I am also going to do a full wear test today, im going to show you guys what everything looks like at the end of the day, to really just give you a good idea of what im talking about when it does come to that longevity.

But i think overall, my thoughts on this foundation are pretty straightforward. I definitely do find that my skin is 285 percent more radiant with this foundation on, i mean look at that glow its super pretty, but in all seriousness i really do enjoy the finish of the product, and i also just love how perfected my skin looks, while Still not giving me like a super super heavy look as well, so overall i really do like it. I can definitely see myself wearing this not every day. This is not an everyday foundation for me because it is so medium to full coverage, even though this is very skin like in that it doesnt look like heavy and super foundationy, its not skin tint skin like – and i do prefer those types of foundations for every Day also because of that longevity thing, if im wearing a foundation for the entire day, i just want to know that its going to look really awesome by the end of the day and, like i said from my experience, it just doesnt, look quite as good as I would like it to look by the end of the day, so for me this is like a perfect going out for dinner foundation, where its really going to give my skin that nice perfected look. I dont really have to worry about it, not lasting 12 hours because im not going to be wearing it for that long, so its 11am right now and ill check in with you guys at the end of the day, to show you what my face is looking Like see you, then, okay, guys its the very end of the day, were heading into 8 p.

m. Right now, so that means ive had the foundation on since 11, so 9 hours pretty solid, wear time, ive had a very different experience with the foundation today than i have every other time that ive worn it, which is very interesting and doesnt, prove my point of What i was talking about earlier at all, because the foundation actually wore literally perfectly it looks flawless, it really does. It did not move anywhere. The only place it did move was on my nose because ive been wearing my glasses throughout the day, but it didnt like settle in my smile lines today, which was the problem that i was having every other time that i wore it. Even my boyfriend commented on my foundation when you saw he was like ooh. Your makeup looks nice today, so yeah im a little bit shocked to be very honest with you guys. I really didnt do much today, like i stayed inside all day, i wasnt venturing outside. I didnt have my mask on and off today, because i kind of just stayed um indoors working, so the makeup wasnt really put too much of like a strenuous test. So you know it really shouldnt move so much today and it didnt, which is good. I will say, though, its weird, because even though everything is looking really good, it doesnt like look heavy or anything. It feels so uncomfortable on my face today and i have been counting down the hours um wanting to take this makeup off of my face, because i feel it and its so weird because it doesnt look heavy at all, but it feels so heavy on my skin.

I know when you could feel your makeup. I dont know about you guys, but i really like to not feel my makeup. It really bothers me and its kind of like all i can think about when i do and its very distracting i turned on a light. I obviously its dark outside, as you can see so im trying to get the best lighting possible for you. So you can really see what things are looking like, but the light is just so fast im going to just zoom in put my head towards the ceiling towards the light. So you can see – and it looks really good, like really no complaints with the way that it looks at all. So i think, with all that said, is this foundation worth the hype? I do definitely think that this is a really good product, but its not without problems, and i have experienced problems with it like i said, theres some inconsistency with longevity today, no problem, but the other days that i wore it. I wish i would have taken clips of it, but it just didnt wear so well. Maybe it was the moisturizer that i was wearing underneath i dont know and, like i said i just dont like that. I can actually feel it on my face. You know so its definitely not a fail whatsoever, but its not like the best thing ive ever put on my face. So, overall, i would recommend this for people who have dry normal, perhaps combo skin, want something that gives you a pretty flawless look, but that is also not super heavy or matte.

I would definitely keep that longevity thing in mind again. That could just be me, but its my experience, thats all i really have to go off of and also keep in mind like the feeling of the foundation because thats something that i really noticed pretty heavily today as usual. Let me know all of your thoughts on this product in the comments, i would love to hear all of your reviews and everything that you guys have to say.

The post Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation: is it THAT GOOD?! appeared first on Beauty Cosmetic Reviews.


https://www.beautycosmetic.reviews/2022/01/29/charlotte-tilbury-beautiful-skin-foundation-is-it-that-good/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seeed Studio Odyssey Blue Review

Google Drive, Cloud computing SYNC Google to Nextcloud Data Migration Tool and Backup/Restore Guide

1L with a GPU! Lenovo ThinkStation P340 Tiny