Dominique Cosmetics The Moment Palette Review! + 2 Looks

We are going to be reviewing the moment palette by dominique cosmetics. I am super pumped for this one. I really like this palette. I mentioned it in a will. I buy a video and a lot of you said you wanted to see this video, so here we are, i think, im going to do. Two looks with this. One. Well do some swatches. This is my first ever dominique cosmetics palette. So im pretty excited lets just go ahead and go for it. First things. First, look at how stunning the outside packaging is right here it looks like turquoise waters, i love it and then on the back side here it says the moment and the shades are listed on the right side. Lets get it out of here. Oh, we have a really nice sturdy plastic packaging and very similar imaging from the exterior box. Okay lets look at it together, check it out. This palette is beautiful, its got the colors stepping out elevated, essential and embrace which are matte shades and then the rest of the shades. Look like stunning shimmery metallics. I cannot wait to play and then right here on the mirror, it says letting go is the key to happiness. This palette, by the way retails for 49 – and it says its made in the usa assembled in the dominican republic – lets, go ahead and swatch the shades stepping out when i was doing this with my finger, it felt dry and i was not expecting that mesmerized lets See beautiful, duochrome super creamy ill show you guys up close in a second.

I just wanted to do live swatches this one im super excited about its called life of the party and its that beautiful teal. Okay, she is on to something here. Oh yeah, last one from the first row is called la noche and its that shimmery black shade, not as pigmented as i was expecting lets go for a second little swatch of that one. There we go second row: the color elevated, which felt very soft lets, see. Oh, my god, yes, love it essential embrace this embrace is super light, but i feel like its supposed to just be like a base color to like build on top of or like a matte underbrow highlighter. Last two, this one is called after hours. Oh my god. Super creamy and then midnight haze, okay, here, is what they look like up close so far. I am very intrigued with this palette. I already have mascara on because i was wearing a different look this morning and i just wiped it off to film this video. So, im going to prime my eyes: first things: first, the primer: this is rare beauty, of course, and i like to blend it in with my rare beauty, concealer brush the lids are ready. Okay, im going to start both looks with the shade embrace all over the eyelid to set that concealer and make things glide very easily and im using my wrapper number 15 for this, just back and forth, okay get a little closer im going to start with stepping Out refer, number 15 brush still and im going to use that one as my transition shade on my right eye.

How did i just notice that stepping out is like an olive, green shade? I swear that it looked beige to me but thats, okay, i, like it even better now and im just back and forth blending it on my crease and just diffuse it until your heart is content. My heart is now content lets move on to the next shade. I really like how this one blended on the crease. I guess my heart was not as content as i thought. Im going to use the color elevated next on a refer number one brush and im going to do a halo eye so im going to build it on the inner corner of my eye and blend it into that crease, color and im going to add it. To my outer corner, as well with my wrap for number 15 im going to diffuse the edges so that the two colors blend together and also so that they meet right here in the middle. This got really dark really fast, but i like it im here, for it lets keep going and, of course i have to try the color mesmerized right here in the center, because its beautiful and then on the other eye. I definitely have to do life up the party because i feel like those are the two most interesting shimmers in this palette. So im going to put mesmerized right here in the center of the eye and im just tapping it on with my finger up.

First see where we go from there, beautiful that looks stunning duochrome glittery shades are my favorite. Oh that looks so pretty. Lets blend it just to try a different shade im going to use the color after hours here and im going to blend it with that color back and forth on the edges of mesmerize back and forth right over the edge for my under eye im going to Use the dark brown, which is the color elevated, and this is a reference number three brush and with the color stepping out im going to diffuse my lower lash line. I just realized that it has one thing that i dont like, and that is the fact that it is missing an inner corner highlighter. I need a light. Shimmer shade in every palette. Lets get a little help from natasha over here and get this color for the inner corner highlighter, because we need one especially because i did a halo eye and it looks so dark on the inner corner. Whenever you do a halo eye, make sure you have a bright inner corner highlighters so that you can lighten up that inner corner im still having dark shades right next to it. I put a chanel eyeliner in my waterline. This is the la crayon coal in shade 66 and im, not sure, but i think its been discontinued if i find it ill link it okay, so with mascara on already this right here is look number one.

Lets move on to look number two on this eye. We already have our base shade and im going to use the color essential next, and that is going to be our transition shade over here using my refer number 15 brush, of course, building it up a little bit on the outer most corner of the eye, and Then we are going to really diffuse it up here so that it blends seamlessly into our skin color. Some circular motions up here to really diffuse it upwards. I have a rougher number one brush with a beautiful green stain right here. It is clean, though, and we are going to build up this look. I dont know what shade i want to use im going to use la noche right here. Just to now, i wiped it off im going to use midnight haze. Instead, midnight haze seems like a little bit of a more interesting shade to darken up things with so were going to put it on the outer corner here and im going to tap a generous amount back here with the tip of the same reference number one brush Im going to just back and forth fuse it into our crease shade tapping a little bit more back here and with my rougher number 15, i am blending. The glitter on the crease is inevitable. With this look because i chose to use a shimmer shade to deepen it up a little bit, hopefully itll turn out.

Okay, regardless um the shade ive been waiting for life of the party on my rougher number two brush. Oh, that shade is so pretty tap. Tap. Tapping two thirds of the way in through the eyelid back with my reference number one just to once again blend the shimmers into the crease color. I definitely had some fallout with this experiment back with a little bit of essential, which is my brown matte transition. Color. Just to run it over some of these shimmers see if i can make them look less shimmery on the crease. No, no, i cant they look pretty sparkly. I really love the teal on my eyelid, but i dont like that. Glitter on my crease, like that, you know with like pat mcgrath shade. Sometimes you can blend the glitter into your crease and it looks perfect with charlotte tilbury eyeshadows. You can also blend the glitter into your crease and it just works okay. Well, this! This is not working, so i dont think i can fix it fix it. I dont know what to do. Okay, im, like wiping it off with a dry paper towel. I do not recommend this. I didnt want to wipe it off with something wet, because then i think i would have to like take it all off back with the color essential and my reference number 15 and we are going to once again blend it on the crease, with a reference number 14, im going to use elevated next and im going to build it back here.

I should have done this the first time around. I think i just didnt want to use elevated because i had already used it for the other eye. Look blend the edges back with midnight haze, which is the dark blue that gave me trouble because i tried to put it on the crease and i dont think im going to be attempting to do that again. I just want to blend it into the brown reference. 14 and im going to blend that edge and then life of the party again on a rougher number, two brush okay, im applying a little bit more concealer down here, because the fallout was real and then you know dont pay attention to the teeny tiny bits of Shimmer that i left up there because i didnt take it off properly, but i do really like the way. This looks now a little bit of elevated on the outer third of my under eye life of the party on the rest of the under eye im. Applying it with the tip of a reference number 28 brush and then diffusing everything with the color essential, which was the one we use for a transition shade on top – and this is the reference number 13. im going to do – a pop of color in the waterline With this light, blue eyeliner from nyx and a little bit more natasha than i wan na help for this inner corner, okay, what do you guys think take a look? This is look number two right here, im going to see if i either add a little bit more mascara, i need mascara on my lower lashes or maybe ill put on some lashes to show you the final result.

Let me be right back, i am back and i did end up doing some lashes. These are from ardell. So take a look right here at look number one, this ones a little bit more natural. I love the duochrome nice smoky eye and then look number two right here, which i totally screwed up a little bit with the shimmers on the crease, but i feel like i did a decent job at fixing. It certainly not my best, but here it is, and i obsessed with that shade on my eyelid, which honestly was mainly the reason i bought this palette because i was like life of the party needs to be mine. So i love that i love the shade for which i bought the palette, and then i had some other fun surprises like that. Dual chrome is beautiful, so lets get into my final thoughts after having tried the palette, i really like the packaging. It feels nice and sturdy and luxurious, and the price was not like super luxurious, so thats definitely awesome. As you saw, the shades are super pigmented. They blend nicely they blend into each other good. I would have just personal preference. I would have liked to seen more mattes on this palette, maybe rather than having after hours and dinero together, which theyre theyre kind of similar colors, we could have had another matte in there and then i hate that im about to say this. But i feel like when you have colors like la noche and midnight haze, which are really dark shimmers.

You want them to blend into a just as dark matte shade, especially if these are not going to blend on the crease to look good and they look chunky. The way that they did, i like chunky for my eyelid, but i dont like chunky for my crease space, and the reason that i tried to blend it up into the crease is because i felt like i didnt – have a black matte option that i could darken Up the look with um so thats why i went back and ended up going with the dark brown which worked out but just being nitpicky about the palette. I feel like la noche, which is a dark shimmer, should have something just as dark and matte to blend into, but maybe thats just me and the way that i do my makeup. It just makes sense in my head to get la noche a companion, dark matte shade all in all, though, if the reason that you were interested in this palette is the color story and getting your hands on colors like life of the party right here, i am Obsessed with the way my eyelid looks on this eye, i love it. It is so so pigmented so so shiny. I dont think i have a shade quite like that, one in my collection. So in that sense i really did love it. The formulas were really nice and buttery and blendable and pigmented. So all of those were positive things for me.

I just was missing a couple of shades like a matte black or an inner corner. Color we didnt have that either but anyways im glad that i got this palette and im glad that i was able to try it for you guys, please let me know down in the comment section below what you thought of it. I really want to do this.

The post Dominique Cosmetics The Moment Palette Review! + 2 Looks appeared first on Beauty Cosmetic Reviews.


https://www.beautycosmetic.reviews/2022/04/21/dominique-cosmetics-the-moment-palette-review-2-looks/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seeed Studio Odyssey Blue Review

Google Drive, Cloud computing SYNC Google to Nextcloud Data Migration Tool and Backup/Restore Guide

1L with a GPU! Lenovo ThinkStation P340 Tiny